Stories and experiences related to zeolite passed from one generation to the other by word of mouth indicate that:
- Cattle grazing during springtime in areas with zeolite deposits had better produce and much tastier milk (back then zeolite and its applications on animal breeding and cultivation were still unknown).
- Fields near or inside areas with zeolite produced more and better crops compared to those of other areas.
- Our mothers and grandmothers washed their clothes in springs whose waters came through zeolite deposits and the results were so spectacular that even the best bleachers would be jealous of.
- Drinking waters of these springs had and still have something very unique: they are very tasty and they have a particular colouring.
- Young women used to wash their hair in these waters and the result was beautiful and healthy hair which modern ladies would covet.