Zeolite has many applications not only in agriculture but also in animal breeding because of it formula. Here are the beneficial properties of zeolite in animal breeding:
- Zeolite traps the toxins in animal feed and removes them from the digestive system
and the blood circulation system.
- Zeolite contributes to better digestion and overall function of the digestive system of
animals, as it traps ammonia and contributes to the balancing of pH.
- Zeolite traps the heavy metals as well as the substances which usually cause
allergies to animals.
- There has been observed an up to 20% increase in milk production and body weight
of animals when the animal feed contains zeolite.
- Zeolite increases the metabolic energy that the animal absorbs from food.
- Zeolite contributes to the healthy growth of the animal skeleton.
- Zeolite drastically reduces the need for antibiotics as it strengthens their immune
- Zeolites helps control smells – mostly those of ammonia and hydrogen sulfide – in
places allocated to conservation and storage of food coming from farm units.
- Zeolite reduces the vexing smells of manure.